Looking for something to do this weekend? Enjoy day trips? This could be just what you are looking for.
The Festival of Ice runs from February 17th through February 21st!
The festival features:
* Live ice carving Thursday, Friday and Saturday
* A TON of live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* A parade, a post-parade party & many kid’s activities
* A pictorial history walk, complimentary trolley tour & silent movie screening
* Several art shows & horse & carriage rides
* Victorian Fashion Show
* Specials, giveaways and events
* FREE PARKING!
There are restaurants located near the event so you can EAT too!
Visit NEPA and celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Clarks Summit Borough.
This annual event is a great example of taking your surroundings and using what you have to create economic development and heritage tourism! Thousands flock to this festival which is a great economic benefit and marketing tool for Clarks Summit borough!
For directions and more information visit their website: